The Kabul times, Afghanistan Trustable News Agency.
Articles

Gaza still burning in Zionist regime’s strikes

Reports said that the Israeli regime forces airstrikes have killed dozens of innocent Palestinians and injured many others in the city of Rafah, the southern Gaza Strip, an area designated for the displaced people. According to the Palestinian health and civil emergency service officials, the regime’s airstrikes left at least 35 people dead and dozens injured in the enclave, while the regime’s military said the air force struck a Hamas compound in the territory. It added that the strike was carried out with precise ammunition and on the basis of precise intelligence and that it took out Hamas’ chief of staff for the West Bank and another senior official behind deadly attacks on Israelis. “The IDF is aware of reports indicating that as a result of the strike and fire that was ignited several civilians in the area were harmed. The incident is under review,” said the Zionist military in a query about the regime forces’ bloodshed. According to the spokesman for the health ministry in the Hamas-run Gaza, Ashraf Al-Qidra 35 people were killed and dozens others, most of them women and children, were wounded in the attack. The strike happened in the Tel Al-Sultan neighborhood in western Rafah, where thousands of people were taking shelter after many fled the eastern areas of the city where the regime forces began a ground offensive over two weeks ago. In the meantime, the International Committee of the Red Cross said its field hospital in Rafah was receiving an influx of casualties and that other hospitals also were taking in a large number of patients. Senior Hamas official Sami Abu Zuhri described the attack in Rafah as a massacre, holding the United States responsible for aiding the Zionist regime with weapons and money. One of the residents who arrived at the scene, the location of a Kuwaiti hospital in Rafah said that the air strikes burnt the tents, the tents are melting and the people’s bodies are also melting. Earlier on Sunday, the regime’s military blamed the Islamic Resistance Movement for firing rockets and what it said at least eight projectiles had been identified to have been crossing from the area of Rafah, the southern tip of the Gaza Strip where Israel kept up operations despite a ruling by the top U.N. court on Friday ordering it to stop attacking the relatively secure city, where thousands of Gazans fled war are sheltered. The Iron Dome of the regime, heavily funded by the U.S. has been said to have intercepted a number of the projectiles. Benjamin Netanyahu the regime’s prime minister earlier convened his war cabinet to discuss continued operations in Rafah. The Hamas al-Qassam Brigades has also said that the rockets, they had launched were in response to massacres of the regime forces against civilians. The Zionist regime has said that it wanted to root out Hamas Mujahidin who have holed up in Rafah and to rescue hostages being held in the area, but the regime’s assault has worsened the plight of civilians and caused an international outcry. Not only this time, on Sunday, even after the U.N. court’s order to stop the attacks, the regime forces launched a series of strikes killing at least five Palestinians, all civilians, in Rafah city. According to the residents, the Israeli tanks have probed around the edges of Rafah, near the crossing point from Gaza into Egypt, and have entered some of its eastern districts, but have not yet entered the city in force since the start of operations in the city earlier this month. The regime’s war cabinet minister has falsely accused Hamas of firing missiles on them and said the rockets fired from Rafah prove that they must operate in every place Hamas still operates from Troops operations above and below the ground, as well as the deepening of operations in additional areas with the aim of killing innocent civilians in the Gaza Strip, is the main plan of the regime. Other of the regime’s officials, including Itmar Ben Gvir, a hardliner republic security minister who even is not part of Israel’s war cabinet urged his country’s army to hit Rafah harder and with full force. Over 36,000 Palestinians have been so far been martyred in Israel’s offensive, according to the Gaza health ministry. Reports, also, said that fighting also continued in the northern Gaza area of Jabaliya, the scene of intense combat earlier in the war, where local media said an Israeli airstrike on a house in a neighborhood near Jabaliya killed 10 people and wounded many others. This was expected that the Arab countries would take the side ceasefire to put an end to the long devastating war and exchange hostages between the two sides, but the efforts left nothing tangible, helping the war continue and Gaza still burns with tens of thousands of others waiting gradual death in the Rafah city. Inam Hashemi

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

The Kabul times, Afghanistan Trustable News Agency.