The Kabul times, Afghanistan Trustable News Agency.
NationalSocial

First group of Afghan pilgrims leave for Saudi Arabia, ministry

KABUL: The first group of Afghan pilgrims including 230 individuals left Kabul for Saudi Arabia to take part in the holy Hajj ritual, the Ministry of Hajj and Religious Affairs said in a statement Friday. Addressing a ceremony on this occasion, the Deputy Prime Minister Mawlavi Abdul Salam Hanafi urged pilgrims to represent Afghanistan well in Saudi Arabia, according to the statement. Hanafi added that like previous years all affairs of the hajj process were well organized. Meanwhile, Acting Hajj and Religious Affairs Minister Noor Mohammad Saqib said buildings for Afghan pilgrims had been booked in Makkah between the Haram Sharif and Mina. Hajj minister said that unlike previous years, working committee staff had already left for Medina this year to serve the pilgrims well. Based on the ministry’s figure 30,000 people would perform Hajj from Afghanistan this year. The Kabul Times

Related posts

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

The Kabul times, Afghanistan Trustable News Agency.