To the Muslims of the World and Muslim and Mujahid Nation of Afghanistan!
– First of all, I would like to convey my heartfelt congratulations to all Muslims, countrymen, families of martyrs, widows and orphans on the arrival of Eid-ul-Adha. May Allah the almighty accept our sacrifices, pilgrimages, prayers and good deeds.
By the grace of Allah, we celebrate this Eid-ul-Adha in such a way that our country has been completely freed, Islamic government has been established and the entire nation is living in peace and brotherhood. This victory is not only belonging to the Islamic Emirate and the Mujhideen, rather it belongs to the entire Afghan nation that during the past 20-year of Jihad, they suffered all kinds of hardships till our country was freed of invasion.
– The Islamic Emirate pays close attention to the establishment of an Islamic government in Afghanistan, ensuring peace and security and the development of the country.
– By the grace of Allah, after a long delay, this year many of our compatriots have gone to the Mecca, May Allah, accept their prayers and bring them home safely. We hope that the pilgrims will remember us in their prayers, and also pray for the progress of the country and the well-being and happiness of the people.
– We assure our neighbors, the region and the world that we will not allow anyone to use our territory to threaten the security of other countries. We also want other countries not to interfere in our internal affairs.
– Within the framework of mutual interaction and commitment, we want good, diplomatic, economic and political relations with the world, including the United States, and we consider this in the interest of all sides.
– Afghanistan is the common home of all Afghans, we must all take part in the reconstruction of the country, we must consider this as our national duty, I call on all directions that we do not want enmity with anyone, our arms are open to our countrymen. Our friendship and enmity are based on the principles of Islam.
– As Afghans are returning from abroad to their homeland, I instruct the liaison commission to fulfill all the promises made to them and ensure their safety and security.
– I call on those who are trying to oppose the Islamic system and continue conspiracy inside and outside of the country, to learn from the past, such actions are not in the favor of anyone. It is better to stop such evil deeds and return to a comfortable life under the shadow of the Islamic rule.
– The Islamic Emirate is aware of all the problems that our people are facing. Strengthening the economy, rebuilding the country and removing the remaining problems is a shared responsibility of us and our nation.
Let’s work together in all legitimate matters, support each other and rebuild and prosper this country.
I am confident that our people will continue to support the Islamic system and I appreciate the clerics, tribal elders and community leaders who declared their support from the Islamic Emirate and made proposals and recommendations for the benefit of the people in a huge gathering held in Kabul recently.
I call on the clerics and elders to work with the Islamic Emirate for the continuation and stability of peace, security and prosperity.
– The Islamic Emirate pays attention to education, with special emphasize on religious as well as modern studies for children, the Islamic Emirate understands its importance and will work hard for its further enhancement.
– The Islamic Emirate has a Hearing Complaints Authority under the Ministry of Vice and Virtue. Citizens can contact the Hearing Complaints Authority and register their grievances in case of any injustice. I instruct the hearing complaints staff to be very serious in listening to the complaints of the people, follow up on every complaint well and address it on time and properly, if further action is required they can ask cooperation from the supreme and or military courts.
– It is also the duty of the Islamic Emirate to provide as much health care as possible to the people. Pay more attention to the issue of health, make more efforts to expand health care services across the country through liaising with domestic and international organizations.
– Religious scholars and clerics in coordination with the ministry of vice and virtue, ministry of education and ministry of higher education should pay more attention to raise awareness and understanding of people in religious issues and correct their deeds.
Every nation and country can enjoy honor and true peace and prosperity when there is no rebellion against Allah, thus, the task of reforming the people and informing them about the religion has been entrusted to the scholars and clerics, they should still fulfill their responsibilities in this regard, try to reform and enlighten the minds of the people in mosques, gatherings, media and programs and become a mean of good guidance for them.
– The Islamic Emirate is committed to upholding all the rights of its citizens, as Islam commands us to grant and protect the rights of all people, and within the framework of the Sharia law, the rights of women will be ensured.
The Islamic Emirate is committed to freedom of expression in the light of Islamic principles and Sharia as well as country’s national interests, journalist keeping in mind the above and the principles of journalism, can continue their work.
– All talented and professional people with clean background, including, doctors, engineers and all educated cadres who can serve the people, as well as national traders and investors should know that our country is in dire need of their talents, guidance and work. The Islamic Emirate values them, and we will all work together to rebuild our country.
– All security forces of the Islamic Emirate should pay special attention to their daily actions, sincerity and good intentions in service, obedience to their officials and good behavior towards the people, avoid arrogance and conceit and have better harmony among yourselves.
Protection and maintenance of the treasury demands the most attention from all of us, especially weapons, military vehicles, ammunition, government buildings, national property and all things related to the treasury, are the trust of this nation, no one has the right to waste it, spoil it and dispose it.
– Many Afghans were affected by the recent earthquake in some parts of the country, their family members were martyred and injured, May Allah forgive the martyrs and give their family members patience and reward.
This incident was miserable for us and all the countrymen, we all share in their grief and I have given the responsibility to the officials in time to reach to the concerned provinces and provide all possible assistance to the people. I am confident that the officials have done their job transparently and efficiently.
– The Islamic Emirate pays special attention to the needs of the families of the poor, orphans and the disabled and other needy people in the country.
The Ministries of Martyrs and Disabled, and Refugees and the Red Crescent Society have been instructed to do everything possible to help the poor, as well as the families of orphans and widows and other needy citizens.
It is also the responsibility of the traders and businessmen to pay more attention to their poor countrymen and help them in such difficult economic situation, more specifically during Eid days. At the end, I would like to once again congratulate all the countrymen on the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha and hope that the countrymen will pass the Eid days in a secure and happy atmosphere.
Shaikh-ul Hadith Mawlavi Hibatullah Akhundzadah, The Supreme Leader of the Islamic Emirate
Lunar Year: 1443/12/7
Solar Year: 1401/4/15
Gregorian: July, 6, 2022